The fellowships are intended for advanced Ph.D. students, postdocs or junior faculty members (tenure track) of Una Europa Universities. Applicants will be able to participate in expert workshops, discussions and lectures as well as actively engage with the LIAS community. During their stay, all fellows will have an office at Holland College so the informal contacts can be enhanced at coffee and lunchbreaks. Within the LIAS project following themes will be highlighted round the stay of the senior fellows:
- Ageing in place versus moving in time
- Conflicts of governance in elderly care
- Freedom of choice in housing versus obligation
- The contribution of technical aids
- The transition to residential care centers
- Social inequality in ageing
Read all about LIAS ‘New Living arrangements for the boomer generation’ here.
LIAS covers all travel and hotel costs for junior fellows for a stay up to 14 days in Leuven with a maximum of € 1,000 for the total stay.
To apply, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 27 March 2023. The applications will be reviewed shortly after this date and we will notify you about our decision by 6 April 2023.
Your application should contain:
- a short motivation (max 1 page), explaining how this LIAS project relates with your research and stating your preferred period of visit
- a short academic CV
For more information, please contact email@example.com
The intention is to gather scientific insights about major societal challenges in LIAS on the basis of international and interdisciplinary consultation.